- Maximum 1000 lines in the uploaded file.
- Maximum 100 ad groups per download.
- Maximum of 500 unique stop words per ad group.
- File size — no more than 5 MB.
- The daily budget of the campaign must be more than 100 rubles.
- When importing ads using emoji, the emoji will be cut out.
- If geo targeting is set in English, then the campaign will be imported with the default targeting "Russia".
When importing from advertising services (except for Yandex.Direct), you can load campaigns whose "title" and "body"
exceed the value allowed in myTarget, but such "title" and "body" will be cut off. We recommend checking such ads before launching a campaign.
If a campaign has a total or daily budget
, by default the system assumes that it is specified in rubles. If you use different currency, check those campaigns before launching.
When importing web advertising campaigns
, campaigns are created without banners.
When you import mobile advertising campaigns
, campaigns are created with banners. To create a banner, data from the upload and from Google and the App Store is used.
A maximum of 100 ad campaigns
can be imported with a single upload. If there are more than 100 advertising campaigns in the imported upload, then upon completion of the import of 100 campaigns, the import will stop. To import the remaining campaigns, move them to a separate file and initiate the import.