Ads that may harm users or adversely affect their loyalty or the reputation of the platforms are not allowed in myTarget. 1. Misleading users
Ads that may mislead users about the consumer properties, quality and quantity of goods, or that contain false information or improper comparisons with goods from other manufacturers/sellers are not allowed, including :
2. Protecting users' personal information
- ads that promise an unproven, fantastic or unrealistic effect from using the offered goods and services;
- that contain unrealistic, unscientific assertions;
- ; that use links to the results of scientific studies, when there are no such studies;
- that claim to have a license, government certification, registration, etc. when such does not exist.
Ads for resources created to obtain users' contact information (e.g. in the guise of filling out a form, surveys, tests, receiving prizes, viewing or uploading videos, etc.) are prohibited. 3. User security
It is prohibited to advertise:
4. User loyalty
- resources that install malware on the visitor's computer and sites that do not pass security checks of IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Chrome browsers;
- malware that employs users' computers or network resources to cause malfunctions, steal information, send spam, commit fraud and distribute malware;
- sites that independently accept payments from users through SMS or request users' phone numbers;
- sites that collect a user's confidential information without his or her consent.
The ad and the advertised site shall not contain information that:
- may cause a backlash among users;
- denigrates the honor, dignity or business reputation of persons or organizations.
Specify on the image a logo of mobile applications' shop according to the chosen targeting.
Information products ads (the mass media, movies, books, TV and radio, web sites) should be accompanied by an indication of the age category of persons to whom it is intended (in accordance with the Russian Federation legislation, "0+" "6+", "12+", "16+", "18+"). Advertiser has guaranteed the classification of information products and indication of age category, in accordance with the results of this classification. The advertiser is responsible for the correct determination of the age category of advertised information products.
Using scripts and other automation tools to work with the myTarget interface is prohibited. API services must be used to automate ad management. The number of active ads on an account shall be reasonably adequate or must maintain the appropriate cash balance on the account.