Information about conversions allows you to understand which campaigns are working effectively and which need to be improved in order to achieve your goals. Three conversion metrics are available for each goal:
- Conversion — the number of goal accomplishments for the selected time period.
- CR,% (conversion rate) — the ratio of the number of conversions to clicks, multiplied by 100%.
- eCPA, p. — price conversion in rubles. The ratio of the number of lists to the number of conversions.
- Value. Based on the passed user action value.
- ROMI. Return on investment; calculated as the ratio of the difference between income and advertising expenses to the total amount of advertising costs multiplied by 100%.
- ACS. Share of advertising expenses, which is calculated as the ratio of advertising expenses to revenues multiplied by 100%.
To track conversions in myTarget, you should add UTM tags
. To calculate the indicators Revenue, ROMI, ACS site must have Top.Mail.Ru counter
and configured goals
with revenue transfer.
When calculating conversions from the counter Top.Mail.Ru, conversions are assigned to the last channel with UTM tags. For example, user went to the site by advertising myTarget, then went to the site via a link from an email list and bought a product. In this case, the conversion will be counted in the email channel.