In the table on the "Contextual Targeting" page displays the coverage - the number of users reached for the full calendar week.
The "Coverage" field may contain the following values:
- number - the number of users reached for the full calendar week;
- the yellow color - means that this is not the final data. Coverage is still being calculated. Previous data is displayed, the new version is being calculated;
- counting is in progress - the segment size is currently being counted. This may take some time;
- less than 1000 - lists in which from 0 to 1000 users were found over the past week. Pay attention to these lists.
- not used - lists that have not been used or updated for more than 45 days.