The table on the "List of segments" page displays the segment coverage - the number of users covered by the segment for the full calendar week. This data is available for segments based on the Contextual Targeting, Top.Mail.Ru Counter, User list sources and their combinations.
In the field "Coverage" can be values:
- number — is the number of users covered by the segment for the full calendar week. Segment coverage may differ from data on the dashboard:
- segment coverage takes into account the number of users targeted by advertising;
- dashboard campaign reach takes into account the number of unique accounts/devices from which users saw ads.
- yellow color number — the number is still processing, so this number is not final;
- processing — at the moment there is a calculation of the size of the segment. This may take some time;
- not yet supported — coverage calculation for this data source is not yet supported: the interface can't display coverage for this type of source yet. The segment is correct and can work. Focus on the coverage cutoff that you set;
- inactive - the segment has not been used in active campaigns for a long time and has not been changed.