The sequence of actions in the Personal Account Adjust:
1. Add partner myTarget in the application settings, if not already added, and enable the transfer of events and parameters:
- Go to the "All Settings" section of the application;
- In the side menu, select "Partner Setup", click "Add Partners" (see screenshot 1 - step 1);
- Specify "myTarget" in the search bar (see screenshot 2 - step 1), click plus (see screenshot 2 - step 2);
- Set the "Enabled" and "Parameter Forwarding" switches to the "On" state (see screenshot 3 - steps 1 and 2);
If your application in Adjust is set up as multiplatform, then you need to enable the "Enabled
" and "Parameter Forwarding
" switches for both the iOS version of the application and Android. The same conditions apply to the sections "Event Linking
" and "Partner Parameter Mapping
", instructions for setting up which are presented below.
2. Set up the transmission of events, set the rules for matching the names of events:
- After adding a partner in the "Partner Setup" section the item "myTarget" will be displayed, select it;
- Go to the "Event Linking" section - select those SDK events that correspond to the events required for dynamic remarketing, and give them the appropriate names (see screenshot 4 - steps 1 to 3), click the "Ok" button (see screenshot 4 - step 4), then the "Save" button.
: The names of events that should be specified are described in the section "Events from mobile applications, postbacks from tracking systems to myTarget
". In the postbacks from Adjust to myTarget, will be transmitted only those events, which names is explicitly specified in the "Event Linking
" section, therefore, regardless of whether the application uses the event names required for dynamic remarketing or not, you must specify the names in the empty lines opposite events from applications - otherwise events will not be transmitted. If you want events to be sent with the original names used in the SDK, specify these names as is.
3. Configure the transmission of event parameters - name matching:
- In the "Partner Setup" section, select "myTarget", then select the "Partner Parameter Mapping" section;
- Specify the names of the parameters used in the SDK and give them the names necessary for dynamic remarketing (see screenshot 5 - steps 1 and 2);
- Click "Save" (see screenshot 5 - step 3).
The names of the parameters used in dynamic remarketing are described in the section "Events from mobile applications, postbacks from tracking systems to myTarget
". If the parameter names used in the SDK for the events required for dynamic remarketing correspond to those used in myTarget, then there is no need to fill in the correspondence table in the section "Partner Parameter Mapping
". Adjust automatically transfers all event parameters with their original names if the transmission of these events is enabled, and the "Parameter Forwarding
" switch is set to "On