5. Specify the number of ad impressions.
When you start promotion in supermarkets, payment is made for impressions*, the campaign budget is calculated automatically depending on the number of impressions selected for the specified period in the specified number of stores.
You can set the total number of impressions in Moscow, St. Petersburg, or in the Regions.
To select the number of impressions, we recommend taking into account the following restrictions:
- The minimum placement period is 2 days.
- The minimum number of stores is 1 unit.
- The maximum number of impressions in 1 store is 1008 impressions per day.
- The minimum number of impressions to create a campaign is 1200
An example of calculating the number of impressions for a campaign establishment:
To create a campaign for the minimum period (2 days) and the minimum number of stores (1) with the maximum number of impressions per day, you must enter 2 016 impressions (2 * 1 * 1008) in the ad account
*Impression is the output of a video on 1 screen in 1 store.
The maximum available number of impressions for 1 unique video is 1 time per 10 minutes.